Authors and Referees of APS Physical Review/Physical Review Letters Journals
These are just some of the many positive comments we have received from the thousands of researchers
who have discovered Physics (http://physics.aps.org/), APS's new, free, weekly publication.
In Physics you'll find original commentary on exceptional papers from Physical Review Letters and the Physical
Expert-written commentaries, called "Viewpoints", place selected PRL/PR papers in context and add explanatory
"Trends" provide a concise overview of an area of research which is of high, topical interest.
Have a look at some of the many interesting features in Physics:
- The primordial power spectrum revisited, by Carlos Barcelo
- Light finds a way through the maze, by John Pendry
- The end of the world at the Large Hadron Collider?, by Michael Peskin
- From atoms to molecules (and back), by Simon Cornish
- Pile on the metal, by Dung-Hai Lee
- High-temperature superconductivity in the iron pnictides, by Michael R. Norman
- Ultracold neutral plasmas, by Steven L. Rolston
For alerts and other ways to keep up-to-date with Physics, click here:
If you find Physics worthwhile, please forward this message to your interested colleagues.
To provide feedback on Physics contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gene D. Sprouse
APS Editor in Chief
To unsubscribe from any future bulletins about Physics click: