Dmitrichev Alexey Sergeevich
Ph.D, research scientist
Birthday: 16 August 1980;
Place of Birth: Gorky region, Russia;
Marital status: married; have two daughters
2002: graduated from Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod (Faculty: Radiophysics; Master degree in Radiophysics)
2010:Ph.D. thesis “Nonlinear waves and localized structures in reaction-diffusion systems with complex-threshold excitation” (speciality: 01.04.03 – Radiophysics; supervisor: V.I. Nekorkin)
Scope of professional interests:
Nonlinear oscillations, waves and pattern formation, spatio-temporal chaos, synchronization, neurodynamics, active networks.
2002 – present: Laboratory for simulation of cooperative processes, IAP RAS (senior laboratory assistant, junior researcher, research scientist)
- V.I. Nekorkin, D.S. Shapin, A.S. Dmitrichev, V.B. Kazantsev, S. Binczak, J.M. Bilbault, "Heteroclinic Contours and Self-Replicated Solitary Waves in a Reaction-Diffusion Lattice with Complex Threshold Excitation", Physica D, v. 237, ¹19, 2463-2475, 2008.
- A.S. Dmitrichev, V.I. Nekorkin, Stationary localized activity structures in a two dimensional ensemble of FitzHugh-Nagumo neurons with oscillatory threshold, Prikladnaya Nelineinaya Dinamika. 2008, v. 16, ¹ 3, p. 71-86 (in Russian).
- A.S. Dmitrichev, V.I. Nekorkin, "Nonstationary localized activity clusters in two-dimensional two-component reaction-diffusion system", In book "Nonlinear waves-2008" (Edited by A.V. Gaponov-Grehov and V.I. Nekorkin), p. 297-312 (in Russian).
- V.I. Nekorkin, A.S. Dmitrichev, J.M. Bilbault, S. Binczak, "Polymorphic and regular localized activity structures in a two-dimensional two-component reaction-diffusion lattice with complex threshold excitation", Physica D, 2010, v. 239, ¹ 12, p.972-987.
- V.I. Nekorkin, D.V. Kasatkin,A.S. Dmitrichev, “Transient dynamics in a small ensemble of synaptically coupled Morris-Lecar neurons”, Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics. 2010, v. 53, ¹ 1, p.45-52.
- V.I. Nekorkin, A.S. Dmitrichev, D.V. Kasatkin, V.S. Afraimovich, Relating the sequential dynamics of excitatory neural networks to synaptic cellular automata”, Chaos. 2011, v. 21, ¹ 4, p. 043124-1–13.
- V.I. Nekorkin, A.S. Dmitrichev, D.V. Kasatkin, V.S. Afraimovich, Reducing the sequential dynamics of excitatory neural networks to cellular automata, JETP Letters. 2012, v.95, ¹9, p. 492-496.
- V.I. Nekorkin, A.S. Dmitrichev, D.V. Kasatkin, V.S. Afraimovich, Analyzing the dynamics of excitatory neural networks by synaptic cellular automata, In book: Chaos, CNN, Memristors and Beyond. (Ed. by A. Adamatzky and G. Chen), World Scientific. 2013, p. 89-100.
- A.S. Dmitrichev, V.I. Nekorkin, R. Behdad, S. Binczak, J.-M. Bilbault, Anti-phase wave patterns in a ring of electrically coupled oscillatory neurons, Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics, 2013, v. 222, p. 2633-2646.